If you are low on Testosterone, you may think that having more Testosterone is the perfect place to be. However having too much natural Testosterone also comes with its own problems!
If you have too much naturally occurring Testosterone, especially as you get older, you may suffer for a number of issues. In order to have perfect health and a more balanced life, you may need to address these issues.
Problems associated with too much Testosterone are as follows:
- Low sperm count
- Shrinking of your testes
- Impotence and being unable to have an erection (which seems in odds with high Testosterone!)
- Acne on your face or body
- Liver disease
- Insomnia and not being able to sleep soundly
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Fluid retention, swelling of your legs and feet
- Increased risk of blood clots
- Stunted growth in teens and adolescents
- Increased muscle mass, which is welcomed by bodybuilders but not everyone!
- Mood swings, bad judgements, highs and lows
- Possibly delusions
If you think you have any or all of the above, you may want to get tested to check your Testosterone levels.