Pancakes are a popular breakfast food, but finding one that is both delicious and nutritious can be challenging. Luckily, with this protein pancake recipe, you can have both! Made with all-natural ingredients, this high-protein pancake recipe offers plenty of protein and fiber, so you won't be left feeling hungry or unsatisfied after your meal. Enjoy these pancakes alone or topped with your favorite fruit and yogurt for an even more balanced breakfast.
A protein pancake breakfast is an excellent choice for a healthy breakfast, and you can make them as delicious and nutritious as you want. These pancakes are delicious, nutritious, and will fill you up. What's not to love?
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 scoop of LA Whey Gold Diet Vanila ( or your preferred flavor)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup blueberries (optional)
How to make :
- Mix 1/2 cup of oats with 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed in a medium bowl. Add in 1 scoop of LA Whey Gold Diet protein powder and mix well. In a separate bowl, whisk together 2 egg whites and a tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Let it sit while you get your griddle heated up. You want the pan to be hot before you add the batter. Serve it with blueberries and maple syrup ( optional ) and enjoy!