Salmon is an excellent source of vitamin D, and this recipe is a delicious way to get your fix. It is also rich in protein, hence a fantastic meal for muscle building and weight loss. The lemon garlic sauce is the perfect complement to the fish, and the whole dish comes together in minutes.
This recipe is simple yet flavorful. The salmon is cooked to perfection and topped with a tasty lemon garlic sauce. Serve this dish with some roasted vegetables or brown rice for a healthy and satisfying meal.
Thinking of giving this recipe a try? It's easy, healthy, and delicious.
- 1 pound of salmon fillet
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the salmon fillets. Heat the olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add the salmon and cook for about 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
3. Whisk together the chicken broth, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and garlic in a small bowl. Pour this mixture over the salmon and place the skillet in the oven. Bake for about 10 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through.
4. Serve the salmon with the sauce spooned over it; enjoy.